Disclaimers related to our research
Ashika Stock Broking Limited ("ASBL") started its journey in the year 1994, and is presently offering a wide bouquet of services to its valued clients including broking services, depository services and distributorship of financial products (Mutual funds, IPO & Bonds). It became a "Research Entity" under SEBI (Research Analyst) Regulations 2014 in the year of 2015 (Reg No. INH000000206).
ASBL is a wholly owned subsidiary of Ashika Global Securities(P)Ltd, a RBI registered non-deposit taking NBFC Company. ASHIKA GROUP (details enumerated our website www.ashikagroup.com) is an integrated financial service provider inter alia engaged in the business of Investment Banking, Corporate Lending, Commodity Broking, Debt Syndication & Other Advisory Services. There were no significant and material disciplinary actions against ASBL taken by any regulator authority during last three years except routine matters.
Research reports are being prepared and distributed by ASBL in the sole capacity of being a Research Analyst under SEBI (Research Analyst) Regulations 2014. The following disclosures and disclaimer are an essential part of any Research Reports being distributed.
- ASBL or its associates, its Research Analysts (including their relatives) may have financial interest in the subject company(ies). And, the said financial interest is not limited to having an open stock market position in/acting as advisor to/having a loan transaction with the subject company(ies) apart from registration as clients.
- ASBL or its Research Analysts (including their relatives) do not have any actual/beneficial ownership of 1% or more of securities of the subject company(ies) at the end of the month immediately preceding the date of publication of the source research report or date of the concerned public appearance. However, ASBL's associates may have actual/beneficial ownership of 1% or more of securities of the subject company(ies).
- ASBL or its Research Analysts (including their relatives) do not have any other material conflict of interest at the time of publication of the source research report or date of the concerned public appearance. However, ASBL's associates might have an actual/potential conflict of interest (other than ownership).
- ASBL or its associates may have received compensation for investment banking, merchant banking, brokerage services and for other products and services from the subject companies during the preceding 12 months. However, ASBL or its associates or its Research analysts (forming part of Research Desk) have not received any compensation or other benefits from the subject companies or third parties in connection with the research report/research recommendation. Moreover, Research Analysts have not received any compensation from the companies mentioned in the research report/recommendation in the past twelve months.
- The subject companies in the research report/recommendation maybe a client of or may have been a client of ASBL during the twelve months preceding the date of concerned public appearance for investment banking/merchant banking/brokerage services.
- ASBL or their Research Analysts have not managed or co managed public offering of securities for the subject company(ies) in the past twelve months. However, ASBL's associates may have managed or co–managed public offering of securities for the subject company(ies) in the past twelve months.
- Research Analysts have not served as an officer, director or employee of the companies mentioned in the report/recommendation.
- Neither ASBL nor its Research Analysts have been engaged in market making activity for the companies mentioned in the report/recommendation.
The research recommendations and information are solely for the personal information of the authorized recipient and does not construe to be an offer document or any investment, legal or taxation advice or solicitation of any action based upon it. This report is not for public distribution or use by any person or entity, where such distribution, publication, availability or use would be contrary to law, regulation or subject to any registration or licensing requirement. We will not treat recipients as customer by virtue of the receiving this report. The report is based upon the information obtained from public sources that we consider reliable, but we do not guarantee its accuracy or completeness. ASBL shall not be in any ways responsible for any loss or damage that may arise to any such person from any inadvertent error in the information contained in this report. The recipients of this report should rely on their own investigations.